Friday, February 8, 2013

It's not only a chair



I believe there are objects that can make that we feel better. For years I was looking for a chair to my bedroom. I couldn't find one that I really liked (and that it cost less than 100€, this was our budget for this "project"). Something so simple became a mission impossible. One day txaaaaan! I saw it in a new IKEA catalog. When I see this chair in my bedroom I really feel that is "the chair". I love 100% her combination of materials and  design, and this simple thing, makes me feel good. I hope you find an object that makes you feel the same.
Have a great friday!
-------
Creo que hay objetos que nos pueden hacer sentir mejor. Durante años estuve buscando una silla para mi habitación. Quería que me gustara, no comprar por comprar y nuestro presupuesto era de menos de 100€. Algo tan simple como comprar una silla se convirtió en una especie de "misión imposible". Hasta que llegó un nuevo catálogo de IKEA a mis manos y la vi. Cada vez que la miro, lo sé, es "la silla" y esta tontería me hace sentir bien. Espero que encontréis un objeto que os haga sentir lo mismo.
Os deseo un fantástico viernes!
 
 
Photo of  TOBIAS chair by Ikea.
Other photos by me.
November, 2012. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...