Friday, February 26, 2010

Last shadows of winter...?

Next week starts March, yes! time pass so quickly! and I'm already thinking about spring, and ready to say "bye-bye winter". Have a great weekend and enjoy your free time!
................................................................
El tiempo pasa volando, era Navidad y ahora estamos casi en marzo! ya estoy pensando en la primavera y en despedirme de este frío invierno. Que tengáis un buen fin de semana, aprovechad el tiempo libre!
^_^

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Luisa =) I love your illustrations! It's my b'day on the 9th so have added some of your things to my wishlist

fashion fucsia said...

Hi Bec, sorry for not answer before, I hope you had a happy birthday. I'm going to visit your blog now!
^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...